Cocaine in Science Fiction might lack the wow factor of a fictional drug but it nonetheless features in a number of works in the genre.
List of ReferencesEdit
- Jack Anderson's novel Millennium
- Robert Sheckley's novella Journey Beyond Tomorrow in his collection Dimensions of Sheckley, Pp. 255, 257
- "Damaged Goods" episode of Doctor Who
- Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, episode of Torchwood, January 16, 2008
- Thomas Nevins's novel The Age of the Congolmerates, p. 264 (novocain)
- Mack Reynolds' novel Commune 2000 A.D. (coca)
- Robert J. Sawyer's novel Rollback, p. 34
- Abnormal Structure of Frontostriatal Brain Systems is Associated With Aspects of Impulsivity and Compulsivity in Cocaine Dependence Karen D. Ersche, et al., Brain: A Journal of Neurology. April 26, 2011.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.