Eridani is part of the name of planets in multiple works of science fiction.
- Eridani Epsilon II (a.k.a. Arcadia) - Poul Anderson's short story "Dialogue" in his collection Dialogue With Darkness
- 40 Eridani 4 (a.k.a. Vulcan) - Diane Duane's novel Spock's World (Star Trek Novel), pp. 54-57
- 82 Eridani III (a.k.a. Planet Xi) - R.M. Meluch's novel Strength and Honor, p. 92
- Eridani Foxtrot - James Patrick Kelly's novel Burn, p. 18
- Eridan - "On the Rock," a short story in Colin Harvey's collection Displacement