Writers find Fictional Treaties or fictional international agreements are no easier to resist than fictional laws.
List of TreatiesEdit
in Science FictionEdit
- 2042 Amerussian "Peace Police" Treaty - Michael P. Kube-McDowell's novel The Quiet Pools, p. 65
- Bio-Convention - "Rise of the Cybermen" episode of Doctor Who
- Extrasolar Nation and Colony Diplomatic Protocols - Yahtzee Crosshaw's novel Will Save The Galaxy For Food, Pp. 233-235
- Intergalactic Conquest Accords of 2837 - Robert Kroese's novella Aye Robot: A Rex Nihilo Adventure, p. 169
- Khitomer Accords - David Mack's Star Trek: The Next Generation novel A Time to Kill
- McMurdo Sound Agreement - James Morrow's novel This is the Way the World Ends
- Multiworld Charter - Robert Silberberg and Randall Garrett's A Little Intelligence, p. 32
- Nuclear Weapons Elimination Treaty - Jack McDevitt and Mike Resnick's novel The Cassandra Project
- United Robotics Commission Treaty - Anthony O'Neill's novel The Dark Side, p. 166
in other genresEdit
- The Treaty of Insects (1492) - The Queen of Spain's Beard episode 4 of The Black Adder.
- Treaty of Salzburg - Handicar episode of South Park.