In keeping with the science fiction trope that different Earth-like planets would be settled by humans from specific cultures, a small number of the planets in science fiction works are described as being Germanic.
- Dorchlunt - Zach Hughes's novel Closed System
- Germania (moon) - Poul Anderson's Mirkheim and short story "The Warriors From Nowhere," in the collection Sir Dominick Flandry: The Last Knight of Terra
- Neu Stuttgart (probable case) - Michael Schuster and Steve Mollman's novel A Choice of Catastrophes, p. 34, Star Trek: The Original Series universe
- New Germany - Peter F. Hamilton's novel Pandora's Star
- Schloß Graustein - Poul Anderson's Polesotechnic League universe, Falkayn briefly held captive there in "A Sun Invisible"
- Thorburg - John Barnes's A Million Open Doors universe