Rigel is the name of planets in multiple works of science fiction.
- Rigel 4 (home of Kang and Kodos) - The Simpsons
- Rigel 4 - "Wolf in the Fold," Star Trek: The Original Series Episode 36, Season 2, 12-22-1967; "Half a Life," Star Trek: The Next Generation Episode 22, Season 4, 5-6-1991
- Rigel V - "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges," Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Rigel 7 (either a planet or a solar system) - "The Doomsday Machine," Star Trek: The Original Series Episode 35, Season 2, 10-20-1967; "Menagerie (Part Two)" Star Trek: The Original Series Episode 16, Season 1, 11-17-1966, flashback reference
- Rigel-Rigel - Evan Mandery's First Contact: Or, Its Later Than You Think, p. 54
- Rigel Seven - "A Man if Talent," a short story in Robert Silverberg's collection Moonferns and Starsongs
- Rigel VIII - Keith R.A. Decandido's Star Trek: A Time for War, A Time for Peace, p. 78
- Rigel 12 - "Mudd's Women," in Star Trek: The Original Series Episode 41, Season 2, 10-13-1966.
- Rigel 13 - "Lazy Daze," episode of 321 Penguins
- Rigel XIX - Robert Silverberg's "The Pleasure of Your Company," a short story in Robert Hoskin's collection Infinity One
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.