Vega is the name of a planet in multiple works of science fiction.
- Vega - Lloyd Biggle Jr.'s novella The Rule of the Door
- Vega – “One Moment of Humanity,” Space 1999 Episode 3, Season 2, 9-25-1976
- Vega - "That Share of Glory," a short story by C.M. Kornbluth, Astounding, 1952
- Vega Prime - James C.G. Shirk's short story "Siren's Call" Raygun Revival July 8, 2011
- Vega II - James Blish's Cities in Flight universe
- Vega II - Hal Clement's novel Cycle of Fire, brief reference
- Vega III - Charles Huntington's Nightmare on Vega 3
- Vega III - "Invasion Report," a short story in Theodore R. Cogswell's collection The Well Around the World
- Vega IV - Samuel R. Delaney's Nova, brief reference
- Vega IV (Paramecium home planet) - Futurama
- Vega 4 - Ellis Weiner's National Lampoon's Doon
- Vega 9 - "Mirror, Mirror," Star Trek: The Original Series Episode 39, Season 2, 10-6-1967.
- Vega Four - Edmond Hamilton's Battle for the Stars
- Vega Prime - Robert A. Heinlein's novel Citizen of the Galaxy
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.